The PM-SUBmini is the small yet powerful subwoofer system which has been designed to fit perfectly with the best-selling Fostex PM0.3/0.3d as well as the newly announced PM0.1 monitor speaker system in both the sound characteristics and the physical size.
The PM-SUBmini can also be added to your existing compact speakers thanks to the through-terminal for satellite speakers and variable crossover frequency control between 60/150Hz.
• 5-inch (13cm) woofer dedicatedly designed to reproduce powerful lows in a compact enclosure box.
• The driver features high rigid fibre glass material for the diaphragm and the centre cap. The voice coil is 4-layer wound to control the mid/highs for better lows.
• The physical measurements are exactly same as 2 x PM0.3/0.3d (except for the depth) which gives the perfect matching to the popular desktop speaker system.
• Closed type enclosure box with raftered front baffle
• Highly efficient 50W digital amplifier with built-in PSU
• Variable crossover frequency control between 60 / 150Hz and phase reverse switch for easy adjustment to match such main speakers as PM0.1, PM0.3/0.3d as well as any other compact speakers.
• Signal is fed to main speakers even while the power turns off.
• Automatic energy saving function puts the PM-SUBmini into sleep mode consuming only 0.5W or less after approx. 15 min. of no signal input