The MC11S is the stereo microphone which is designed for interview, TV/Radio location and live recording.
The microphone is equipped with switchable low-frequency roll-off and can be operated by either battery or phantom power so it can comply to the wider field applications.
The provided cable (5pin XLRF - 2x3pin XLRM) is handy for easy combination with the FR-2/FR-2LE or various professional field recorders. The MC11S is supplied with a microphone adapter, a wind screen, exclusive cable and a carrying pouch.
• Wide frequency response range
• High sensitivity with Low distortion
• Rigid but lightweight aluminium body
• 2-way operation with a 1.5V AA battery and phantom power 9V to 52V
• Microphone adapter, foam wind screen, carrying pouch and cable included
• Weight 340g • 23.5 x 64mm