The 6301-series has been on the market since 1982 as the standard active monitor speaker for broadcast and production facilities. Now we have redesigned the speakers with the latest D-class power amplifier and new driver unit featuring energy saving “auto stand-by” function. The electrically balanced version used to be offered only in North America, but is now available worldwide.
• 20W D-class power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption with no heat sink
• Dedicated 4-inch full range driver for clear audio reproduction
• Traditional rugged enclosure of aluminium die-cast with the physically identical height and width to the current B-series
• Flat panel design to avoid inadvertent power-off or level change
• Auto Stand-by mode (compliant to ErP directive) for energy saving
• Detachable IEC type power inlet with multi-voltage power handling
• Newly designed mounting bracket (EB-6301) for wall mounting with variable angle adjustments